Put a Little Zen in Your Dogs Step
Dog Walking / Training
Are you a busy family with too many daily obligations? Do you have a dog with less than stellar walking skills or just one that is difficult to control or has the need for some one-on-one attention from a professional trainer. If so, read on!
Good CitiZEN Dog Boise is now offering a combination of dog walking and or training in Boise, Eagle and Meridian areas. This is a great choice for busy working professionals and families that want the best for their puppy or adult dog. While you and your family are hard at work or school, we are too – exercising, training, and nurturing your dog. After a series of walks with one of our trainers, you will start to see a major difference in your dog’s on leash behavior.
WE WILL TAILOR THE WALKING SESSIONS TO BUILD SKILLS SUCH AS:
- Improve basic skills using voice and hand signals
- Better attention and focus to gain more control with distractions
- Walk on the leash without pulling
- Walk alongside you on a loose leash
- Sit at street corners when you stop
- Basic manners like sit to greet
- Improve social skills with dogs and humans
WE CAN ALSO ADRESS BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS SUCH AS:
- Fear of people
- Fear of other dogs
- Hyperactivity—lack of attention and focus
- Lunging, barking and whining at other dogs/people/squirrels, etc.
- Pulling uncontrollably on leash
- Unnecessary sniffing and marking
Contact us to put together a “walking program” that includes any or all of the above. Let us help you enjoy your walks more and create “peaceful living with your dog”. We have packages for every budget. We provide the best dog training Boise has to offer. You will see the results in time to enjoy springtime walks with your best buddy!